Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thankful Wednesday

I am so very thankful for:

1. My husband rising early every Wednesday to go to 6am prayer with other men from our church.

2. The fence around my garden is now fixed, including the gate, to keep deer out. Weeding and planting are next (finally!)

3. Big trees that shade our house in the afternoon. I can not imagine how hot this house would be if those trees didn't exist.

4. My neighbor needing more privacy and noise blocking from us. He built a beautiful redwood fence, and in return, we have more privacy and noise blocking from him too. Everybody wins.

5. God's never ending source of money.
I haven't had my car for over a month. It's been at the mechanics repair shop. We received the grand total last night. good thing my big Heavenly Daddy has lots of money. Seriously.


What are you thankful for?

No comments: