I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. Being present for a casual yet elegant, very fun wedding on Lake Tahoe.
2. The Aaron Gayden Band (AGB). They were awesome! Jazz, blues, R & B, pop, originals and favorites. They gently played as people dined and mingled and then pumped it up for dancing.
3. Cool breezes and sunscreen.
4. Scallops, heirloom tomatoes and aged balsamic.
5. Captain Dave (and crew) of the Sierra Cloud Catamaran, Lake Tahoe.
6. Comfortable, yet sassy heels.
7. Grace, honest conversations with people I love, mercy.
8. AAA Baseball league games, cotton candy, and fireworks.
9. Friendship. Hospitality. Good natured dogs.
10. Flexible working hours.