Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

Stop for a moment, remember 3 things you are thankful for.
Gratitude is healing, uplifting, and can stop the enemy is his tracks while trying to drag you down.

I am thankful...

1. ...that no matter my circumstances I am loved by my heavenly Father. Doesn't matter what I face, what's going on, or how hard I think it is. He still loves me. He is still worthy of my praise. He will always be there for me.

2. God doesn't change. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. My attitude changes, my perception changes, but let's face it, we humans can flip our opinions over faster than a fry cook can flip a burger! When the fog clears, when the circumstances are favorable again, I can see the truth. he was always there, and He is always cheering for me. If you perceive otherwise then there is something else clouding your view, but that's a whole other post.

3. I am on a journey. The closer I get to my real destiny, the harder evil works to keep me from it. So I will curl up in my heavenly Daddy's lap, and be safe. I will sing and dance in freedom while praising Jesus, and I will be comforted by the Holy Spirit when things are tough. I am not perfect. I will try and control my issues and circumstances. I will try and move a solution along faster. I will be human, but I will remember to put my eyes back on Him, and that's exactly where I need to be.



May you feel His peace today, no matter the circumstances of your life. May you find freedom there, and may you remember to be thankful.

No comments: