Friday, May 13, 2011

Moving On...To Another Possibility

Well, for anyone following me for any amount of time, it wasn't Lyme Disease, and it isn't fungal. I am more and more covered in spots each day. I am getting leopardy. Consulted a Dermatologist. I have one less mole now...and a biopsy of a spot in the lab.
I find it all rather odd.
This Dr, while professional and polite didn't have the time to explain what he thought I might have. I had him write it down. He gave me a few options. One literally means "spot from an unknown cause".
So you know, that was really helpful.
He was however amazingly quick at the removal and biopsy. Seriously.
Biopsy results come back next week.

Oh, and my computer seems to have bitten the dust.

But I am not here to complain or spread fear. NOPE.
I am here to remind you of the hope that exists, and what gratitude can do for your life.

I am thankful for the warm days we experienced this week.
I am grateful for the rain we are expecting this weekend.
I am thankful for unexpected extra gigs for my husband.
I am thankful for small round latex free bandaids.
I am thankful for steadfast friends
and a mighty prayer team, ready.
I am, thankful for Sozo. (prayer)
I am thankful for forgiveness.

I am thankful for a local guy that can fix my dead car, even if it might take a week.
I am thankful that my daughter has a laptop I can sometimes use, even if the V sticks.

AND
I am thankful that God has a plan for me, one that is good, not to harm me, but to give me a future and a hope.

May your weekend be full of happy times and gratitude!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Praying for you, and thankful that you are thankful, reminding me to be thankful...