Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A little time with Abba

Not ABBA the pop band. Although now that I mentioned them all I can think of is "Dancing Queen" and other songs off their Gold His album. My mom owned it, and I listened to it when I was home alone when I was in High School. I am not ashamed to admit it. It really is fun to dance to.
But I digress (rapidly at that)...

Abba father, God almighty.
I am off on an adventure today, to learn more about Sozo prayer, to bring healing to many hurting people. I want to be used by God to help set people free from past garbage, to live in His freedom! Life is so much better without baggage and pain, and weird colored glasses. The more I learn the more I realize how much perspective was tainted by the tiniest things. I am willing to shed them to live in freedom. This also can help with physical manifestations too. It's beautiful.

I am looking forward to a deeper time of learning along with fabulous companions, worship and joy.

No comments: