Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Not Green

Hi blog world.

Since my last post I have been overwhelmed with exhaustion and a plethora of other problems. For a brief time the thought of pregnancy popped up...but I AM NOT. That's about the time what i thought was a bruise on my leg turns into a bullseye.

I am being treated for Lyme Disease. Testing is in the works.
I need POSITIVE stories of over coming Lyme. I have read enough scary stuff THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

So if you had it, or someone you knew had it, and everything turned out okay, tell me all about it!! PLEASE?

My God is bigger than anything else, and it will all be okay.
I just need to keep focusing on the positive.

I will be posting more.
Not necessarily about Lyme,just in general.

Oh, and Aaron is healing very well. Should be walking (with the boot still on) within a couple weeks.

5 comments:

Lori said...

PRAYING! PRAYING! (And wishing it HAD been a pregnancy.)

Crayl said...

A pregnancy would have truly been a miracle.

Ginny said...

How did you get Lyme disease? Don't you have to be biten by a tick or is that an old wives tale? I think there are a lot of success stories so focus on the positive and we will be praying for you.

Laura said...

I stumbled on your blog by clicking "next" from mine. My grandpa got lymes disease in the 1980s. He's still alive now, and going strong at age 89. From what I understood as a child, his biggest issue was the occasional sore knee. It never seemed to slow him down!

All the best, Laura.

Heather said...

Don't have any info or insight, but I am praying for you! You are right; God is bigger than all of this. Please update when you can, we want to know you're okay.