Thursday, April 14, 2011

And now for something completely different.

I am learning a new way to pray.
It is a way to pray for others, well with others, to help guide them to breakthrough and healing in their lives.

I am very excited.

We are learning this new to use way of prayer as a prayer team, but next week five of us will go to a conference and be neck high in it for 3 days. This is such a good thing, and perfect timing for me in particular.

In the weeks before we started training I told our leader, "I feel like it is part of a destiny that I have been trained for and growing into for a very long time. I don't even know everything there is to know about it, but it doesn't matter.
Part of it scares me, but that doesn't matter.
Part of me is of course concerned with failure, because I still struggle with that...BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER. I refuse to avoid it just in case I fail."

This is growth people.
And now something is trying to get in my way of getting to where I need to be.
Well it can kiss my grits. (Now that's Biblical right?)

I am learning this, going to the conference and eventually helping people in our church and beyond, and nothing is going to get in my way, not fear, doubt and especially not illness.

I am willing to fight for this.
What are you willing to fight for?

No comments: