Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

Ten things I am thankful for.
No Particular order.


1. That although I can't be near my dear sweet friend who is facing a hard month others have stepped up to love on her. I am sad I didn't think of the things they have. I am happy that they are coming through for her when I am limited by time, distance and funds to the same for her.

2. That I am a safe place for another friend who found out some news that rattled her.

3. That yet another friend facing seemingly huge mountains this month can relax in my house, and for a time, not dwell on those mountains.

4. That a different friend had the courage to look evil in the face, call it out and is willing to risk everything to prevent it from harming again. This is exceptionally important to prevent further generations of pain.

5. I am thankful for the ability to lift all the friends above up in prayer.

6. Next steps, out of comfort zones.

7. Help from a huge assortment of people when we needed it.

8. Aaron's ability to start working again.

9. That the rain held off long enough each of the last few days to allow Aaron crutching ease.

10. Remembering what's important in life....
People, relationships, love, family, friends, children, connections and walking in God's destiny for my life.


Tell me, what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Heather said...

It's so nice that you are a haven for others. You are such a great friend!

And congrats to Aaron to be able to work again! (I had to cart Ralph around for 8 weeks; luckily we both work at the same place otherwise we'd have been in big trouble :)

Thany said...

I love you.