Anyday can be full of gratitude.
Today my heart is full of gratitude for:
1. Ravioli. Chicken and asiago cheese, easy dinner tonight, thank you very much.
2. New babies, and their safe deliveries.
3. The possibility of snow. Crazy for some of you to be thankful for, but I am just the same.
4. Cross country trips to Arkansas. (And hopefully NO snow then)
5. (Aaron's)Grandma Ruby turning 100!
6. New adventures with deep impact.
7. That the veil was torn.
8. Good gigs, with good turn outs, hopefully leading to more good gigs.
9. Talent agents trying to get Aaron's number.
10. The power of prayer, unity and faith.
What are you thankful for today?