Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thankful Ten Tuesday

Okay, here a a thankful list for the week, as well as an update to our lives.

Ten Things I am thankful for, no particular order:
1. AWANA Grand Prix.  Spencer received 2nd place for speed.
2. Bananagrams, and friends who need a little break from the rest of life.
3. Hansens Vanilla Cola, no caffeine, no preservative, no HFCS, no artificial sweeteners, which means, I can drink it, woohoo! And it's yummy.
4. Rat poison. (shudder)
5. No signs of rats in the interior of the house....(just noises in the walls, and a sighting in the garage/office) (double shudder)
6. Fruit of the Spirit. I have the Holy Spirit, therefore I have access to all the fruit, including patience, kindness and self control.
7. More gigs and work for Aaron , can I get an AMEN?!
8. Band aids...especially when they hold your favorite, but broken, bra together until you can afford to replace it (sorry if there are any men reading).
9. People offering free tickets to see the Kings play against the Jazz. Aaron and Spencer are super happy, and I am super thankful for the kindness.
10. New glasses for Spencer! We pick them up today. Hurray!


What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Junia said...

I am thankful for this incredible Spring weather in the middle of Winter. My awesome husband. The ministries in my life and the "Dump Store". Going there today can you come?