Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A HUGE Heaping Helping Of Gratitude

Todays thankful list is full of God's mercy and grace, and miracles.
I AM SO THANKFUL:
1. Dr. Williams, Orthopedic Surgeon extrodinaire, was on call when Aaron's Achilles ruptured.
2. Our local hospital is non-profit.
3. Financial miracles, we are not out of the woods, but good golly God is so good and shows such love and mercy to His kids.
4. People with meals, and equipment...and recliners, to help us during recovery.
5. Peace. Peace that passes understanding.
6. Amazing acceptance of a plan of action for my student loan. This is a really big deal.
7. That the snow waited until after we were home from surgery!
8. Sunsets, fresh air, moments of calm amidst life storms.
9. Text messaging, social networking, and e-mail, to update a long listof people of what's going on.
10. A network of friends and family, that really show love and concern when something sudden, weird, or tragic happens. Thank you.


May your day be full of blessings.
Tell me, what are you thankful for.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

I'm thankful for God speaking to me through blogs, podcasts and His Word even when I'm living in a remote place, away from the ones I love.