Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And There Was A Pop.

Spencer plays basketball in a kids legue here in town.
We as a family are trying to be more physical, and also help Spencer with his skills.

So we were all playing a game of hoops in our towns rec center gym....

and I watched as my husband's face contorted, and I was praying before he hit the ground with a ruptured achilles tendon.

This changes a few things.

In this moment, I have no control.
Not that I ever had any, control is an illusion.
Right now I have handed it over to God, the healing, the money, our income, everything.

When you are on the right road, the attacks will be strong.
My God is bigger than any foe.
No weapon formed against me will prosper.

My God is an awesome God.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Praying for you guys! And, you are right....God is in control.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about Aaron's achilles. I pray he has a speedy recovery!

Lori said...

Praying for you!