I have been absent from my thankful lists....but I am still so very thankful!
Miracles do happen.
1. After being biopsied and diagnosed with cancer my dear sweet friend had to have a mastectomy. Before, during and after the surgery we prayed for her healing. Afterwards, everything came back cancer free.
2. A friend's son was driving during slick winter conditions and ended up flipping his car over, and walked away.
3. Right when things seemed hard, we prayed for a financial break, and received unexpected money in the mail that very day.
Things do get better
4. People can mature and behave themselves.
5. Peace can be had in small spaces.
6. A really good shower can make a huge difference.
7. Hope. I am so thankful for hope.
8. It doesn't take a new year, or a Monday, to start something new, or make changes. I can make that choice any day of the year, any moment of that day, and move forward from there.
9. Although life often feels like 2 steps forward, one step back, it is still progressing forward.
10. Even I can make a difference. I may only have a dime to spare sometimes, but that one dime can change the life of someone else. i may only have an hour to volunteer somewhere, but that hour could change someone else's life for the better. Open up and live a generous life, even if it doesn't seem like you have much to give.
What are you thankful for?