I AM SO VERY THANKFUL!
1. For friendships without generational borders.
2. For sunshine. It is doing wonders for our household.
3. I am thankful for college courses starting up this week too.
4. I have a heart full of gratitude for what I have, even when I notice what I don't. Sometimes I may be in need, but I never forget(or try not too anyway) how much we have. Contentment is so soothing, healing, and peaceful.
5. I am thankful for people helping other people. I can't always help, I am glad I am not alone in the effort.
6. Art. I am an artist, I have to remind myself of that, I feel like saying , I WAS an artist. Art feels frivolous when you are just trying to survive and pay rent. Art for art's sake feels like a betrayal of loyalty for your time, your money...but truly, it can be a powerful experience that helps you express yourself in ways trapped deep within. It can speak to others of struggle or joy and connect people with each other. It is a powerful tool.
8. Sales, coupons, and other ways of saving money.
9. Optimistic people that believe in me. Man, is that refreshing or what? In a world that tells me I am not good enough it's nice to have someone rooting for you!
10. The opportunity to pray for people.
What are you thankful for?