I am back, time to get busy being thankful!
1. Dreams. Big, little, wacky, while alseep, or during the day...doesn't matter. There is freedom in dreaming, and great possibility.
2. Freedom. We live in a great country, that still has many freedoms, and while some push the limits and others want to take some away, we are still immensely blessed.
3. Those that pay for our freedom. What a beautiful sacrifice.
4. Funny TV shows on DVD.
5. Open communication. So much easier to deal with stuff.
6. Ugg like boots, down comforters, car heaters, good gloves and scarves. (Can you tell our high was 32 degrees yesterday?)
7. On line typing programs, so I can improve my skills.
8. Clearance items, and gift cards. They make a very nice combo!
9. Fabulous new knee high boots.
What are you thankful for?