Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Two on Tuesday, AKA, November 2nd

I am interrupting my usually scheduled Ten on Tuesday to participate in NaBloPoMo. My personal challenge? Write a list everyday for the whole month of things I am thankful for, as in one on the 1st, 2 on the 2nd, all the way to 30 on the 30th.
So, in my usual, yet changed fashion...
2 things I am thankful for. No particular order.

1. Halloween is over. YAY. Don't get me wrong, I love to dress up in costumes, and we do love a good fun size candy bar around here, but I really don't like all the death, blood, gore and general ugliness that goes with it.

2. Elections, one more reminder of the freedoms we still have in this country, none were free, but I truly appreciate them.


What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm thankful for getting to read my friend's insights on life, and that Garrett doesn't like chocolate or peanut butter. :)

Thany said...

Election Day is the one day I am guaranteed to exercise........my right to vote. ;)

Sooz said...

Yay for voting but I can't believe it's November already. Sheesh.