Twenty books I am really thankful I read:
No particular order.
1. Bible. Which is actually 66 books by 40 different authors, so really I am done. ...
2. Charlotte's Web
3. A Prayer For Owen Meany
4. The Happy Intercessor
5. Midnight in The Garden of Good and Evil
6. Tess of D'Urbervilles
7. The Saving Graces
8. When the Writing on The Wall is in Brown Crayon. By Susan Lenskes
9. The Stinky Cheese Man
10. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish ....I so loved this book as a kid.
11. Stories the Wind Told. This is about a little girl who is sick, and has to stay in bed looking out her window at the apartment windows across the street, the wind tells her tales of who lives there. I still love this book.
12. Me and My Big Mouth
13. Power of a Praying Wife
14. Financial Peace.
15. Picasso at the Lapin Agile (it's actually a play by Steve Martin)
16. How To make an American Quilt,
17. Green Fried Tomatoes and the Whistle Stop Cafe
19. Five Love Languages, to truly show love to someone, you must speak it in their love language, this book has impacted me because what I think "means love" and what someone else thinks doesn't always match.
20-23. The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy 4 book trilogy.
24. The Life and Opinions of Tristan Shandy
25. Moll Flanders
26. Postcards from the Edge
27. Surrender the Pink
28. Delusions of Grandma