Sunday, November 28, 2010

Twenty Eight Books

Twenty books I am really thankful I read:

No particular order.

1. Bible. Which is actually 66 books by 40 different authors, so really I am done. ...

2. Charlotte's Web

3. A Prayer For Owen Meany

4. The Happy Intercessor

5. Midnight in The Garden of Good and Evil

6. Tess of D'Urbervilles

7. The Saving Graces

8. When the Writing on The Wall is in Brown Crayon. By Susan Lenskes

9. The Stinky Cheese Man

10. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish ....I so loved this book as a kid.

11. Stories the Wind Told. This is about a little girl who is sick, and has to stay in bed looking out her window at the apartment windows across the street, the wind tells her tales of who lives there.  I still love this book.

12. Me and My Big Mouth

13. Power of a Praying Wife

14. Financial Peace.

15. Picasso at the Lapin Agile (it's actually a play by Steve Martin)

16. How To make an American Quilt,  

17. Green Fried Tomatoes and the Whistle Stop Cafe

18. Heidi

19. Five Love Languages, to truly show love to someone, you must speak it in their love language, this book has impacted me because what I think "means love" and what someone else thinks doesn't always match.

20-23. The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy 4 book trilogy. 

24.  The Life and Opinions of Tristan Shandy

25. Moll Flanders 

26. Postcards from the Edge

27. Surrender the Pink

28. Delusions of Grandma

3 comments:

Missy Shell said...

I've read two of them...

Sooz said...

interesting and diverse list!

Thany said...

I have some reading to do!!