Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Thankful 3.

If you do not believe in God today's post may not be for you, I urge you to read it anyway and come back tomorrow for 4 more things I am thankful for.Tell me one thing you are thankful for today.

1. God, the Father. Abba=daddy, Jehovah, provider, protector, creator of the universe, or our world. We are made in His image, but given free will, so that one day we, hopefully, return His love, and live our true purpose and reach our real destinies.

2. God, the Son. Because of free will man blew it, a lot, over and over, and over. We still do, but long ago people had to make amends with animal sacrifices or simply be stoned to death because what they did was so awful...and God was sad at all the mess, so he came to earth as His son Jesus, who lived to serve, and teach and died horribly, but with a purpose,and then rose to life 3 days later to bridge the gap created by sin, so that we can all have a real relationship with God again...nice. I am super thankful about this.

3. God, the Holy Spirit, helper, advisor, comforter. When Jesus needed to leave earth and return to His Father they left with us the Holy Spirit. Some say it's a feeling, or your conscience, but really it's beyond guidance, it is God's power, word, boldness, it helps with your communication with God, and I am so thankful.

3 comments:

Thany said...

amen, amen, amen.

Missy Shell said...

Yes to those three.

What I am thankful for? I'm thankful for your faith because it constantly helps and encourages me when I'm feeling weak in mine.

Karen said...

thankful that you're such a good blogger.