Thursday, November 18, 2010

Take a Simple Line.

Eighteen Animated Movies I am thankful for.
No particular order.

1. Up. Love the bonus features almost as much as the movie.

2. Mulan. You Go Girl.

3. Little Mermaid. (Disney) Admit it, you are singing "the song" in your head.

4. Finding Nemo. Takin on the jellies.

5. 101 Dalmations.

6. Jungle Book. You oo oo, I wanna be like You oo oo....

7. Lion King

8. Lion King 1 1/2, funny stuff.

9. Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3.

10. Aladdin

11.  Bug's Life

12. Despicable Me. It was nothing like what we thought it was going to be. I found it hilarious.

13. Alice In Wonderland

14. Robots.

15. Cars

16. Monsters Inc.

17. Ice Age

18. Veggie Tales, Jonah

There are so many. I really like animated movies. I enjoy a good story, good music, and family oriented themes. Some are favorites from my own childhood, and some from when my girls were little, and now for Spencer too. But even when they all grow up and leave, I will still watch some of these. I am thankful for the hard work the creators put into each of these. Old school drawing, to computer animation, doesn't matter, it's a lot of work.

What is you favorite animated movie, what is the reason. Is there a memory with it.
Tell me why are you thankful for it.

2 comments:

marky said...

Hey Congrats on your win over on Kristens Blog!! Yeah!! I know you will wear your shirt with pride!!

Sooz said...

Hey! I saw Despicable Me with you - it WAS good!