Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10/10

Ten 4 Ten:

Ten things I am so thankful for regarding work:

1. God created us to work. I get too, yay!
2. Along with that, I actually have a paying job. Hurray!
3. I work somewhere that has purpose, that changes it's community, that is a blessing.
4. I work with the best people ever.
5. I have a super fast computer at work...and
6. Super fast internet, YIPPEE!!
7. A new xerox with AMAZING color. Makes all my graphics work look spectacular, instead of "ok".
8. Flexible hours.
9. My son can come with me when absolutely necessary. Family friendly is nice.
10. It's okay to stop and pray with someone over the phone or if they walk in needed to talk to someone. It's all part of the job.


I am blessed with this job. I am fully aware of how blessed I really am.
I pray blessing over each of you regarding your work.

Tell me one thing you are thankful for regarding work. (This included "stay at home" moms).

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm thankful I do what I love, and get paid for it. (fitness instructor) thanks for asking. Cheers. kare

Heather said...

I am thankful that during these hard economic times that both the hubby and I are blessed with stable jobs. So many friends and neighbors were out of work for so long and I'm lucky that (so far!) they haven't cut back on our hours, either.

I'm loving your thankful series!

Thany said...

I am thankful for the families I get to photograph year after year after year and how just snapping an instant of their lives can bring them such a blessing and so much joy!

I am thankful that part of my job is singing to a 5 year old with a tummy ache till she falls asleep.

Missy Shell said...

I am thankful that I am able to be a stay at home mom and get involved in the things my kids are in. If I had to work outside the home, I would not have time for my volunteer positions with the PTS and the Little League Board.

I'm also thankful that part of my job is running forgotten uniform items to the high school, and taking injured players to urgent care when needed. If I was not able to be at home, who would be able to minister to my kiddos when they need it?