Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tomorrow Is It

Tomorrow is November 1st.
Wow, this year flew by!
Monday brings not only tummy aches from too much candy, but also NABLOPOMO.

So everyday in November I will post  something. ....

I've decided to challenge myself this year for something a little more meaningful.
I will be blogging Thankful Lists everyday, 1 for November 1st, 2 for the 2nd, and so on until I reach 30 for the 30th.

I will not repeat any (unless absolutely necessary to emphasize something).

I am throwing down a challenge to any of my 3 readers (Hi! Thanks for visiting!)
JOIN ME!
I challenge you to:
1. Join NABLOPOMO  OR
2. Write at least ONE thing you are thankful for each day of November.You can post it as a comment here, FB, your own blog, wherever...you can tweet it in fact, just so someone else, somewhere can witness it.

You in no way have to do what I am doing. I can not emphasize enough how healing gratitude is.
How a thankful heart is a happy heart! People love being around people that are happy and full of gratitude!

Will you join me?

No comments: