A thankful heart finds it hard to gripe and complain about the world. A thankful heart tends to be more optimistic. A person with gratitude is much more pleasant to be around.
What are you thankful for?
Ten things I am thankful for in the month of October:
1. Apple season. Crisp, yummy.
2. Canning apple butter and other apple products because it is apple season.
3. Falls leaves really putting on a show, but not yet making extra yard work.
4. Cooler weather, things slow down, less mowing and weeding, more lollygagging.
5. Soups and stew like easy meals.
6. A god daughter's birthday.
8. 10-10-10 was cool.
9. Lower energy bills, no a/c, no heat.
10. Brach's brand Candy corn and pumpkins