Monday, October 11, 2010

I Need Your Coupons

After my long visit with Tiffany, couponing queen, I have realized what I need to do.

I need to use coupons and really cut our food bill.

Here's the thing. I will not use every brand or product for ourselves. It's true. I am a little snobby about a few things, just a few, and there are some things we just don't need.

I have come up with a plan.

I am going to work the system to the best of my ability, just like my amazing friend does, and after setting some things aside for my own family  when I get those 20 cans of chili for 12 cents each or nearly free shampoo, I am going to donate to needy families I personally know, as well as shelters, homes for abused women and the local food closet as well. I see this as a huge ministry possibility.

So please.
If you get the Sunday paper, and you just throw out those coupons, or only cut one or two out, please give me the rest!

Leave me a comment and we can converse via email.

If you see the possibility of doing this as well, then check out my friends blog, A Fruitful Find, and others like her, look for one in your region that pays attention to the stores  near you.

No comments: