Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HEY! It's Tuesday...all day...

Ten amazing things I am so very thankful for:
(no particular order)

1. Fun size candy bars. Less calories, no guilt, well, unless you eat the whole bag, then you are on your own.
2. Chili with cornbread. I made some last night, and it turned out so very delicious.
3. God's continued blessings. Look around you, you have them too!
4. Crisp air, and warm comforters...not everyone has such a luxury...
5. Healing. Progress. Moving forward. Surviving, then thriving!
6. Music, thank you Lord for music!
7. Coupons and good deals....being a good steward with what I am entrusted.
8. My crazy family, they are weird, sometimes really loud, messy, and I Love them all.
9. New adventures....even if you have no idea what they are.
10. Art. Oh, I love how people interpret and share their opinions, and visions, of God's creations. From a child's scribblings, finger paint and stick figures, to commercial art, and fine art from the Masters....it's all interesting. I may not like everything I see, and some may be too dark to enjoy, but I find it fascinating. Art is not limited to paint, canvas, or pencil and paper...it can be in the design of a quilt, the arch of a building, the lighting of a photograph. Art is certainly in packaging and marketing to please your eye and catch your attention, but it is also in the clothing you wear, and the combinations you choose. It's all around you everyday.


Tell me, what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, those fun-sized bars are dangerous!

Karen said...

you are so good at coming up with these. Enjoyed, as always, kare