Ten things I am so thankful for, in no particular order.
1. That my husband's pulled hamstring (from trying to wake board) isn't any worse than it is.
2. That Spencer's fall down the stairs didn't result in something bloody or broken (just achy).
3. That I am NOT going to get injured on this vacation.
4. For the Midnight Canners.
5. Fresh corn, master grillsmen, and Cilantro ranch dressing.
6. Really big yards of grass.
7. The nickname "Nonnie" from a sweet 2 year old.
8. Late night laughter.
9. Sleeping in.
10. Friends that get you, really and truly.