Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ten on Tuesday, When the going gets tough.

Something slightly traumatic happened this week.
Here is a list of things I am thankful for when the going gets tough:

1. An awesome God that hears our cries for help and comfort.
2. An amazing man, my husband, with a gentle heart.
3. Friends, that will pray, that will drive over to hug you.
4. Technology, to keep informed.
5. The written word and promises of God.
6. Praise Music, worshiping can lift you right out of depression, or stress.
7. Working for people that will pray for me and my family, at work...
8. Distractions, like canning something wonderful for Christmas presents.
9. Sleep, deep, needed sleep.
10. Answers to those prayers.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sorry to hear that there was trauma this week. I hope you are doing okay. I really like your list.