Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ten On Tuesday, Vacation

I took a lovely trip last week to visit a friend in Idaho.
This week's list is dedicated to Tiff and her family...

Ten things I am amazingly thankful for....no particular order.

1. The Dubs. My destination, my friends,they are a joy.
2. Tiff specifically, bosom buddy, a person to confide in, a person that knows my , um, crap, and loves me anyway.
3. Couponing. I am telling you, check out her blog, this woman is amazing and feeds a family of 7 for very little money.
4. Warm days, and swimming pools.
5. "Nonni", a precious and specifically honoring nickname given to me by a sweet(almost) 2 year old...the only daughter in a sea of sons. She is a special gift.
6. Home made crescent rolls, and the recipe I brought home.
7. "The Midnight Canners"...and the strawberry jam that now exists.
8. Thrift stores.
9. Generous hearts.
10. Modern transportation and modern communication, to stay in touch with people so far away.


Who are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Misty said...

ok... good thrift stores HERE??? Where, pray tell, are they?

I have never been able to wrap my brain around couponing... I wish I could. If your friend opens up a work shop- let me know :)

and you aren't sharing the recipe??? Sad...