I am currently not home.
I am in a wonderful place that we lovingly call "The Cabin".
Ten things I am thankful for regarding "The Cabin"
1. Naps in the hammock.
2. Reading, reading, reading.
3. Whispering breezes through the pines.
4. Babbling cold streams.
5. Fresh air.
6. Cooler tempuratures.
7. No Cell phones, computers, or electronics.
8. Family time, games, lingering meals and conversations.
9. Wonderful spring water.
10. Rest. Relaxation. Refreshing. Renewal. Restoration.
I am ever so thankful also for a flexible job that allows me the freedom to re arrange my schedule so this trip was possible.
What are you thankful for?