Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten On Tuesday, August

Ten things I am thankful for regarding August.
In no particular order.

1. My birthday. August has no official holiday. I make up for that by having a birthday. It works out splendidly.
2. Vacations. Traveling has always been high on my list of favorite things to do.
3. Visiting family or friends, either because I am on vacation, or they are and come see us.
4. Ice cream. Well, really this is an all year thing. But FRESH home made peach ice cream....yum.
5. Fresh produce. Zucchini, corn on the cob, peaches, plums nectarines, oh my. So wonderful.
6. Sunshine.
7. Swimming, sunshine usually brings the heat too.
8. August is also back to school month. Spencer isn't happy, but it's a good thing.
9. Back to school supply sales, have I mentioned my love for office/school/stationary supplies?
10. "The Cabin". It is in fact a destination of item #2. It is family owned and wonderful, refreshing uplifting relaxing moment in our year when we get to go, which this year, we do!


Take a deep breath.
Think of 3 things you are thankful for,
GO.
:)

No comments: