I absolutely, 100 % stole this right from Lori's blog and had Spencer (currently 9)answer the following fun questions:
I interviewed Spencer .
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE T. V. SHOW? Myth Busters
2. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? A homemade roll with homemade strawberry jam.
3. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Titanium...or any word that starts with T. (His middle name is "T")
4. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese
5. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Most vegetables (sad)
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Blue
7. FAVORITE LUNCH? Food that tastes good.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO? Play outside.
9. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? A ten day per state tour of America.
10. FAVORITE SPORT? Basketball
11. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? In September (he knows the date, but that's for me to keep quiet)
12. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON? Both. (It's true)
13. PETS: I wish.
14. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? Uh.....I am celebrating my birthday this year with old friends.
15. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP ? Lego designer, movie maker.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Snickers
17. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN FROM HOME? I actually don't know. (Michigan)
18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? "Is that a question or the subject of a lecture? I could go on forever" (I asked him for his favorite authors instead:) Jack London and CS Lewis.
19. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF? My movie ideas.
20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? Spiderman 3 if I had to choose.
21. WHICH CAME FIRST, THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG? The chicken.
And, for fun, I asked him the same questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.
1. What is your favorite word? Awesome
2. What is your least favorite word? Underwear (He is so embarrassed by the mention of unmentionables, and closes his eyes in department stores when we are near ladies undergarments....and is absolutely appalled that people would model in underwear for the packaging!)
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") Legos
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, What don't you like?") Alcohol (as in others consuming it and doing bad things)
5. What sound or noise do you love? Music, especially drums.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Cuss words
7. What is your favorite curse word? "Dilt",( an insult word he made up...)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? (other than the things mentioned above...) Zoo keeper.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything dealing with sewage.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "If Heaven exists" part) "WELCOME, My son!!"