Thursday, August 19, 2010

I was sitting contemplating the success of certain linking blog subjects, like Works For Me Wednesday. I think it's brilliant, and am thankful someone developed that. I have blog friends because of this kind of blogging.

People come and go off the thankful blog train.

I wonder, if I made a linking blog day where people vented and complained if it would be a soaring (and sad) success. People are so quick to speak everything that they think is wrong or lacking in their life, instead of remembering everything that is good and right. I am not perfect in that either, but I don't live in that place anymore.

Life is challenging.
Controlling your mouth is even more challenging, but change your verbal assault to positive, encouraging, uplifting and edifying and you will change your life.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hear hear! (or is it here here! ??)