Friday, June 4, 2010

THE wedding.

This is my niece Piper...she performed an original dance for the couple during the reception, it was beautiful.



This is my niece Kelsey....Orchid master (see below)...




This is my brother in law Morris with my niece, the Bride, Nikki



Take note of those bouquets...

This is my dad, my sister Sue, the mother of the bride, and Nikki...
Sue designed and made those bouquets...


This is my other sister Ruth, Jenelle, me and Alyssa. Behind us is Aaron and members of the best band ever and my brother walking through the door as well...
take note at the tables, the giant bouquets, the lanterns, small flower vases candles etc....all designed by my sister Sue and carried out by her "design team" (family and friends that did not succumb to the stomach flu my family so generously introduced that week, yay us....)




My brother, David, dancing with Nikki.




The cake: Vanilla bean, creme brulee filling made by Nikki and family, and the decorating, including those orchids, which are all hand made...by my niece Kelsey.




We realized after the event we are an amazing wedding family, decor, cake, music, including original or altered songs to fit the family, Alyssa is developing mad camera skills, Jenelle is learning fashion design, so the dresses will be forth coming as well.....pretty cool.

2 comments:

Misty said...

So beautiful!

Thany said...

Oh my GOODNESS! It is a feast for the imagination! I knew it would look good but.....it was just beautiful.