Ten things I am Thankful for all starting with V.
1. Violins, violas
2. Vincent VanGogh
3. Vegetables, especially straight out of a garden, if the gopher doesn't eat them all first (grrrrr)
4. Vent...both for air to flow, and to let off steam.
5. Vacuums ...beats dragging the carpet outside and beating it with a broom.
7. Vocal, the ability to be....
8. Velocity...I have a thing for it.
9. Value. Quality for a decent price, is that too much to ask?
10. Vanilla beans.
Thankfulness helped me focus on what is good and right with my life. It brought me back into alignment with God, which in turned delivered me from depression.
What are you thankful for??