Saturday, June 19, 2010

After You Grab The Candy You Earn A Star!

My son has a friend over to play.
We like this kid, a lot.
He comes from a great family, he is positive, fun, polite, in a real way, not like Eddie Haskel, and he isn't mean, which we really appreciate.
He is also over 5' 10" and just turned 12, but whatever.

I don't know if it's because of his family dynamics or the constant flow of kids in and out of their home, or that his family room is 3 times the size of my living room, but the kid is LOUD...and animated. He was teaching Spencer,my girls and one of their friends, a new(to us) video game...but he was reading all of the instructions from the screen...
he was very excited to be doing this. He was loud, animated, and hilarious. He could totally be on a little kids TV program.

He could be an MC for events, a Carnie, Infomercial host, crazy kids, or Japanese, game show host. Seriously, the possibilities are endless....and I don't mean when he grows up, I mean right now. The kid could pay his way through college.


I eventually threw them outside into the beauty that is today...and reclaimed my ears. I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up, he said "No idea". I am tempted to give him some suggestions.

1 comment:

Thany said...

I have one of those. ;)