Ten things I am thankful for starting with the letter S. No particular order.
1. Soap. Thank you whoever figured out how to make soap and thereby made the world a better smelling place.
2. Sense of Smell.....cinnamon, baked goods, fresh peaches, clean babies...
3. Scooters, you keep my son busy for hours. :)
4. Stationary, stationary stores...I think I have mentioned my love of paper and pens.
5. Salmon, yummy.
6. Silliness. I enjoy the silliness.
7. Selective hearing...when I use it, not when my kids do.
9. Salami...Oh so bad for you, but OH SO GOOD.
10.Salvation. A free gift.
I am also thankful for all the armed forces that keep America's freedoms alive.
What are you thankful for?