Monday, April 12, 2010

Ten On Tuesday, M

Ten things I am so thankful for, all starting with the letter M:
But HERE is my original post of M words from a couple years ago. I do try and not repeat myself too often...

1. My Mom. She is fabulous, I love her.
2. Marshmallows.
3. Mangoes
4. Magic Erasers, I move alot, and this handy dandy item has really made a difference.
5. Millenium Falcon


6. Mondays. Weird, I know, but it is usually the least busy day in our week.
7. Macadamia nuts, and where they are from.
8. "Mutual, I'm sure"...and the
9. Movie, it's from. We love movies areound here.
10.Mustaches








So tell me, what are you thankful for?
A thankful heart, is a happy heart.
(Be glad for what you have, that's an easy way to start....thank you Veggie Tales)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Magic Erasers really are magic! Love all the mustache pictures!

Thany said...

Oh Ella was so teeny!

I think those crayons are the most wonderful things ever.