Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ten on Thursday, L Style

I don't know what happened to Tuesday, but I woke up and thought, "Hey, it's Thursday, time for the L list!"...

:)
Ten things I am ever so thankful for all starting with the luminous letter L.
No particular order.

1. LaDonna.Friend extraordinaire.
2. Lollygagging. But only when I have the time.
3. Laptop computers.
4. Lumpia. Yum.
5. Lazy Sunday afternoons, but they are RARE.
6. Lighting, lamps, lightbulbs, you get the idea.
7. Larry the Cucumber, and his creators.
8. Leesah Sweetie, my niece.
9. Luxury, a little bit now and then is such a treat. Like a really good set of sheets, or really fabulous smelling soap, nothing crazy...
10. LOVE.LOVE. LOVE!

What are YOU thankful for?!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I just like to say lollygagging since it's so much fun ;)

And lazy Sunday afternoons are the best, but you're right, they are very rare.

Great list!

Karen said...

your lists always make me laugh and bring me a smile. thanks, again.

Misty said...

lumpia??? What's that...

laughter, love, long quality conversations... lotsa things :)