Tuesday, April 27, 2010

O' Ten on Tuesday

Ten things I remembered today to be thankful for, because a thankful heart is a happy heart, and I don't know about you, but I need all the happiness I can get!

No particular order:

1.Oranges. Sweet, full of good stuff, tasty juice, a perfect wake up drink or snack.
2. Omnipresent, Omnipotence, these words describe God, and that's outrageously good.
3. Out house....okay, when the choice is behind a bush or a tree,or an outhouse well...the outhouse is usually a better choice.
4. Open. When your kid is sick int he middle of the night, or you are pregnant with a craving, or when you have to get a glue stick or cupcake ingredients for a kids project...open is a very good thing to be thankful for indeed.
5. Obedience, not only from those who should obey me, but for myself, because I do need to answer for my own behavior as well.
6. Oceanic views.I live in the mountains, sorta, and for a break, a nice oceanic view is delightful.
7. Out-patient ....better than an "in-patient".
8. Onions, make life and recipes more interesting.
9. Oatmeal cookies, with cranberries and other tasty treats in them.
10.Optimism. Try it. It's so much better than the dark side.

Tell me, what are you thankful for?
And if you make a list, let me know!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I always write my list, then check out yours and I always think, "why didn't I think of that?" Good list, keep em coming.

Heather said...

Great list! I've never had oatmeal cookies with cranberries but that sounds delicious!

Heriberto said...

廢話不多,祝你順心~^^........................................