Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ten On TuesdayJagain

Ten fabulous things I am grateful for all starting with the letter J.

1. Jubilation! JOY! Jubilee!
2. Jaguars. Both the car and the animal.
3. Jack, or Jill in my case, of all trades. I know a little bit about a lot of things, just enough to make me dangerous...but I like it that way. :)
4. Japanese cuisine. Oyoka Udon, sushi, that little pickled cucumber salad stuff...yummy.
5. Jaunty, "What a jaunty little hat" .
6. Jimmy-Jacked, which is more fun to say than, "Oh no, there are bad people between us and where we need to go"
7. Jazz
8. Jugular, not to be confused with juggler, which is also a good thing sometimes...but a jugular keeps you alive!
9. Jim Henson, thank you kind sir for your life work of entertainment, and Kermit The Frog. (I am also thankful for Frank Oz)
10. Job, I really LOVE my job, and I am so very thankful to have it.

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR!???