Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ten On Tuesday, K?

Ten things I am thankful for, all starting with the letter K.

No particular order...


1. Kit Kat bars, so easy to share.
2. Kris and Kristy,the fact that they found each other, and their pending marriage.
3. Kahlua, and my friend's new love of it. (in moderation of course)
4. Keister, what a fun way to say "your rear end".
5. Kite flying, makes another friend so very happy.
6. Kisses, especially with the one mentioned in number 9.
7. Kettle, as in Kettle corn, yummy.
8. Kernals, of corn. I love corn on the cob fresh during summer.
9. Keyboard, Keyboardist...and the man in this home that they represent.
10.Kindness. We could all use more of it, and we should all give more of it...

What are you thankful for?
K or not, anything mentioned is better than all things kept to yourself...

6 comments:

Misty said...

love this list... hmm.
also kit kat bars.
my nieces and nephew Kylie, Kayden, Konnor and Kaileigh...
Kale- oh so healthy for you!
Killer Bunnies (FAVORITE game!) Keepers of the Home- such a great ministry...
I have never tried Kahlua. (sp?) I guess I am intimidated by HOW to drink it...

Karen said...

just dropping by to say cheers. kare
I made my list before I read yours and we have some same K words, yay for us.

Heather said...

Ooh, Kit Kat bars. Yum! I also love the taste of Kahlua, but hardly ever drink it.

Great list!

Red Riding Hood said...

I am crying. Your little tiny sentacne made me cry. Thank you.

Thany said...

I love this LIST!!

v奎峰奎峰 said...

Unable to give you a heart. so have a reply to push up your post. ........................................