Ten things I am thankful for, all starting with the letter K.
No particular order...
1. Kit Kat bars, so easy to share.
2. Kris and Kristy,the fact that they found each other, and their pending marriage.
3. Kahlua, and my friend's new love of it. (in moderation of course)
4. Keister, what a fun way to say "your rear end".
5. Kite flying, makes another friend so very happy.
6. Kisses, especially with the one mentioned in number 9.
7. Kettle, as in Kettle corn, yummy.
8. Kernals, of corn. I love corn on the cob fresh during summer.
9. Keyboard, Keyboardist...and the man in this home that they represent.
10.Kindness. We could all use more of it, and we should all give more of it...
What are you thankful for?
K or not, anything mentioned is better than all things kept to yourself...