Ten things I am grateful for, no particular order...
or is there?
1. Ice Cream. I am so thankful for it, I love it, I fully admit it. I can skip cake any day, but ice cream? Especially fruit flavors? YES, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
2. "Inconceivable", "I do not think that word means what you think it means", inigo Montoya.
3. Incandescent lights. Think about what would have been if they were not invented.
4. Inch worms. Ever seen a real one in action? Fascinating, and usually cute.
5. Innocence ....may there be more of it..
6. I DO! Almost 11 years ago, don't regret it for a minute or a moment.
7. Instant Messaging. IMing has kept my relationships alive. Love it.When a phone conversation just can't happen, and IM conversation works wonders.
8. Inga. You know who you are.
9. Iambic pentameter
10.Indian Cuisine, like curry and baba ganoush.
Tell me, what are you thankful for today??
Oh...and Happy Birthday Alyse!
May your year be bursting with breakthrough and creative energy!