Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday, H

Ten things I am thankful for, all starting with H.
No praticular order.



1. Heaven, something to look forward too.
2. Hallelujahs, singing and praising.
3. Haberdashery, fabulous word, meaning a retailer of men's clothing.
4. Harmony, nothing sounds better than pure harmony, and I don't only mean in music.
5. Hammocks, in a partly shady, lite breeze, calm environment please, aaahhhh.
6. Home made, food, baked goods, quilts, cards, memories.
7. Hankercheif. It's too bad they harbor germs, they really were lovely instead of tissues.
8. Hummus, currently I love it on Sugar Snap Peas
9. House of Blues, even though I am going to miss a really cool event coming up, I know it will be a bright spot in my friend's life for sure!
10. Harry Conick Jr., nuf said.

Tell me, what are you thankful for today? Leave a comment and name just one thing if that's all you can think of, starting with any letter. Don't lurk, be thankful! :)

And for those of you that made lists for today, make sure you tell me so we can all visit!

2 comments:

Karen said...

great list as usual, how do you come up with this stuff? Thanks for introducing me to ten on tuesday it's been fun. have a good week.

Heather said...

I love the word haberdashery as well :) I never knew what it meant. Fun blog AND educational!

And I do use handkerchiefs, although I use tissues for the dirty jobs.

Great list!