Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten On Tuesday, Gratitude

Ten things I am thankful for all starting with the letter G.

1. Gratitude.
2. Grapes.
3. Gravity, well, I am not ALWAYS thankful for it, sometimes it take me down, literally...
4. Ginormous, thank you Elf for a great fake word, love it.
5. Generosity, and the ability to freely use it.
6. Green, as in fresh and green, spring green, trees and veggies, grass.
7. Gibbons, Gazelle, and Geckos...the variety of life on earth is amazing.
8. Graham crackers, with super cold milk.
9. Gymnasiums. My kid plays basketball, and I love him for it, no sun burns or frost bite... Whoop Whoop!
10. God. He has many names, this one happens to begin with G. He is the one I thank for all the rest.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

I was always thankful when it was Basketball season too. Until he got into High School. We used to play tournaments at this college campus down off of the 15 in Scripps Ranch. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the school. Anyway, the gym wasn't climate controlled at all! It was a big metal building. When it was hot it was like being in a sauna. Miserable. Anyway, I know that this has absolutely nothing to do with gratitude, but I had to share.

Karen said...

Gee, that was Great. Am off to put together my list, am a little late tonight.

Thany said...

And for me? The GLP.