Sunday, February 21, 2010

With Gratitude and Mustaches.

It's been a rough start to this year. I know it's nearly the end of February, but we still have 10 months to go. I look forward to the rest of the year with great hope. But these first two months had some rough spots. Between doubling electric bills, low gig amount and then, well then there is some truly personal stuff going on.

And that's all I can say about that.

BUT.
I did share with a couple of very close friends.
That helped, a lot.
What they said back helped, a lot.

And when I got our mail on Saturday there was a package inside the box.
OOoooo goody!


Who it was addressed to gave away who it was from, nearly she alone calls us that. But the return address was someone else, somewhere else. I knew immediately. Someone had been on Etsy. YAY!

This is what we received




They are crayons, aren't they amazing?







Here is who sent me such a sweet present.

Thank you Bethany!

3 comments:

Angela said...

She and she alone would be SO brilliant and SO thoughtful. They are very flattering. =^)

Karen said...

O cool, lucky you! I want some...
cheers...kare

Thany said...

And only YOU could rock a crayon 'stache.

Love you so much.