Ten things I am thankful for, no particular order:
1. Fabulous. I LOVE this word. I use it a lot, I admit. The gum commercial made it worse, or better depending on who you are.
2. Freedom. We have a lot of it currently in this country. I am thankful for those that help keep it.
3. Fruit. Good God almighty I thank you for this amazingly fabulous creation.
4. Facebook. I know, lame thing to be thankful for, but it really has helped me keep friendships strong, and find people I had lost contact with for years.Plus no skanky ads like that other site.
5. Friendships, long lasting, true, to the core. I have several of these, and they are all very important to me. We may have seasons with more contact, or more leaning on each other, but they are all etched into my heart and I love them all dearly.
6. French fries. A rare and tasty treat.
7. FOBs, Unlock your car with a push of a button? BRILLIANT!
8. Fransisco, that's fun to say.
9. Freezers, how different would our world be without them? Not to mention it's where the ice cream is stored.
10. Faith. Deeply rooted, unwavering.
Clean house of complaining, replace it with thankfulness, see what an incredible difference it can make.