Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ten On Tuesday, E again.

Ten things I am thankful for, no particular order.

1. Entertainment. We are in this industry, so it is important to me. :)
2. Eggs. Cheap protein. And frankly, they bind things together in cooking and especially baking like nothing else can, remarkable stuff.
3. Elation. What a great feeling.
4. Edison.
5. Edamame, with a little salt, steamed just right, yum.
6. Envelope....especially if it is card size with my name on it.
7. Elegance. We could all use a little more class now and then.
8. E...as in the character Edna Mose in The Incredibles. Brilliant...and based on:
9. Edith Head, costume designer DIVA, SUPERSTAR, in Hollywood for YEARS.
10.Eternity. I know where I'll be, do you?


“Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.”

Gladys Browyn, Stern quotes

5 comments:

Misty said...

great list... I love #6 :)

Karen said...

yay for E, it's so interesting to see what people come up with.
cheers, kare

Crayl said...

GREAT LIST. And by the way you're cute, wanna go out!

Crayl said...

That last comment was made by my husband....I shouldn't leave this thing logged in!

Heather said...

Love your husband's comment! And edamame? Delish!