Ten things I am thankful for, no particular order.
1. Entertainment. We are in this industry, so it is important to me. :)
2. Eggs. Cheap protein. And frankly, they bind things together in cooking and especially baking like nothing else can, remarkable stuff.
3. Elation. What a great feeling.
5. Edamame, with a little salt, steamed just right, yum.
6. Envelope....especially if it is card size with my name on it.
7. Elegance. We could all use a little more class now and then.
8. E...as in the character Edna Mose in The Incredibles. Brilliant...and based on:
9. Edith Head, costume designer DIVA, SUPERSTAR, in Hollywood for YEARS.
10.Eternity. I know where I'll be, do you?
“Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.”
Gladys Browyn, Stern quotes