Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ten On Tuesday, Big D, Little d

Ten things I am thankful for, starting with D


1. Dollops: of sour cream on my Mexican food, of whip cream of my dessert, of joy in my life...
2. Daffodils, they are popping up everywhere around here, so happy and hopeful.
3. Dogs, specifically Max,Freddy, Dave and Henry. They are my favorite dogs.
4. Denny's, because they employed my daughter this week.
5. Denny's, because they now have super yummy and truly better for you grand slam options that rock (multi grain pancakes, chicken sausage, turkey bacon) All for the SAME PRICE!!!!
6. Determination. It really helps when you need to get things done.
7. Drums, nothing beats a good drummer (get it? wahahahaha....)
8. Driving, I am thankful for this freedom.
9. Dancing
10.Dim Sum, yum.


What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Karen said...

You are so creative and think of things I wish I would have thought of. Have a good week. kare

Heather said...

Mmmmm... sour cream and whipped cream are two of my favorite toppings. Congrats to your daughter!