Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ten On Tuesday, A revisited

I am thankful for:
(In no particular order)


1. Agriculture, think about it, where would we be without it? Dead....
2. Anticeptic, think about it again....more people would be dead
3. Antibiotics, even though I think they are over used, over prescribed and in general people need to understand the consequences and responsibility of using them properly...I do think that they are a a good thing, and without them, well again, more people dead...seems like a theme.
4. Anger management. Again with the dead people thing, hmmm. I guess I am in a mood.
5. Average. Because sometimes you need to just be normal (and look, no dead people).
6. Appalachian Emergency Room, because sometimes you just need to laugh.
7. Apples To Apples, great game
8. Arsnic and Old Lace (I see dead people again)
9. Avocados, oh the delightful Avocado.
10. Articluate, I am so very thankful for the opportunity to get to articulate.

Here's the thing.
I would love to kick off the alphabet again, have other's join in the challenge. I don't have the linking ability currently (long story).
So IF you make a list, all A or not, I don't care, PLEASE leave a comment and I will visit your blog and make sure to read your list as well. I will even leave a comment for you.

Take a moment to remember that there is always something to be thankful for.


:)

2 comments:

Karen said...

thanks for hosting this ten on tuesday moment...That was a hard letter of the alphabet but I did it...whew....

jennifer said...

"Appalachian Emergency Room, because sometimes you just need to laugh." Ha!

You have such a wonderful sense of humor! I liked your "pro life" post.