Thursday, January 14, 2010

Small Move

Small Move, Big Changes:

The computer was moved from inside the house to the music studio.
Now I don't have regular access to it. I mean, if I want to look up the weather before I go to bed I would have to bundle up and go outside...that isn't going to happen.

I will indeed keep blogging.

I do need to save up for, and research small computers. This micro laptops. All I need is a connection to the outside world, e-mail, blogging, nothing fancy.

Any one have any product advise?

In other news The sun finally was truly shining today. Feels like it's been months since is has, but it was more like 2 weeks. I am so thankful for it, SO THANKFUL!

1 comment:

Thany said...

Amy got one of those and I think she loves it. Also, Leo Laporte, The Tech Guy (he has a radio show,) likes them too. Web Books- I think it might be the perfect thing for you.