I received this one via Facebook, but I thought it would be fun to post it here!
Here we go!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I use bags when I am in a hurry, however I prefer beautiful boxes that we can re-use with spectacular real ribbon. This year I am all about wrapping paper apparently.
2. Real or Fake Tree?
Fake. I miss the fragrance, but not being ill by Christmas day due to allergies.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Right after Thanksgiving. Not necessarily the first weekend, depends on our schedule. This time of year is crazy (in a good way) for us.
4. When do you take the tree down?
January 2, if we are home and not travelling.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Yes, but only light, or thinned with milk. I've never had it with alcohol in it, no idea what that's like.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
One year I walked through Target and wrote out a list, what isle, what size or color, and the price of each item...I received everything, the leather gloves, the teal blow dryer...it was a great year.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
I have one currently, a small kid friendly one from AVON. I have had my eye on the Willow Tree set for years and would very much like to win the one being raffled off at the concert on Monday.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
My Brother. He buys what he needs or likes for himself.
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Spencer. Legos...it's that easy.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got?
Can't think of one.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I don't e-mail Christmas cards, other kinds, but not Christmas...sometimes I don't mail them either. Christmas cards are hit and miss with us. this year didn't go as planned for the content of said card, so I doubt they will be sent out this year.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Elf. White Christmas, Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street (oldest one or newest one, not that middle one, ick)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually I am shopping all year. This year I started the week before Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
According to Miss Manners and other etiquette books it is perfectly acceptable to do so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
All the treats that only show up at Christmas.
16. Colored or clear lights on the tree?
A million clear, plus one strand of red, just for a kick.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
No idea. I know some Carol's that certain pop artist have sung a rendition of, that really shouldn't...but I am not going to name names.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Usually we travel, this year we are staying home, weird.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Let's see...
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star as a kid, angel now.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Full parking lots, crowds everywhere. But mostly, why are people so rude?
23. What do you enjoy most about Christmas?
Everything.(Except pure commercialism)
24. How did you find out about Santa?
I think it was a combination of me starting to figure it out and my mom slipped up...but she may have done it on purpose.